PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

I finally bought this part from race and street. At first I thought it might be too much. But it looks. And fits great!

Views: 149

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that really looks good!!!!!!!!!! i have an 06 and have done little to the inside of the cruiser i have to go take a look at race and street again !
That piece looks a lot ritzier than the ones on the '01-'05 models.
Lookin' good. Looks like that might be the start of many interior mods. I know I can't seem to stop.
that looks very very nice ...you have made a good move there to get that ....let the ""bling"" begin ...cheers rob
Looks GREAT! I may just have to get that for my 07!

Terry
Thanks everyone!! I have been trying to add some bling to my interior. The only part I could use from my 2002 cruiser was the cigarette lighter.
Thanks everyone!! I have been trying to add some bling to my interior. The only part I could use from my 2002 cruiser was the cigarette lighter.
That looks great.Just a suggestion for all of the 06+ people.Go to www.mrkgroup.net and check out the interior goodies make just for it.For all of us old timers Dee has a full compliment of interior goodies 4 us 2......God Bless...Mike
Thanks, I'll take a look.
Very nice looking. I may have to order me the dash kit,too.
Ive got the same trim on my Australian cruiser and yes they look real cool and stylish.
Just now saw this I have to have one for my 06 !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service