PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

2005 PT Cruiser Key Fobs, Seat Belt Extenders, Black Boot Covers, Manual For Sale

I have two Key Fobs for the 2005 PT Cruiser (Of COURSE they won't work with my new '06) as well as 2 seat belt extenders, 2 Black Boot Covers (hardly used) the Original Manual that comes with the Car!

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jody,

I'm interested in buying one of the black boot covers.  How much are you asking for it?

HI Curtis, 

I have seen them on ebay for around 350+ - and apparently list was 550.  I'm not sure what shipping would run, but I would be happy with $300 plus shipping.  They are like new...I only used mine in two Veterans Day Parades when I  had the priviledge to drive a few sweet grey haired widows in the parade, 

Hello Jody, Do you still have the seat belt extenders? I am new to the group and live in Albany, Ga. What could you let me have them for if they are available?

Regards,

Dewayne

Do you still have the boot covers and do you have any pictures of them?

Hi Patty, Let me know what you want for the seat belt extenders and key fobs( I need part number 04671641 on the key fob for my car to work). Thanks for your reply when you get time. My email is (bubba_1952@yahoo.com) I have a 2002 Bright Silver Metallic Limited Edition. 

Thanks,

bubba_1952

Dewayne

Dewayne~ I don't have them Jody does. I'm looking for them. I'm looking for the boot cover

Hi Jody, I am interested in the key fobs and belt extenders if you will contact me at (bubba1952@gmail.com) and let me know the details so I can see if we can make a deal on them.

Thanks,

Dewayne (bubba_1952) SILVER CROSS CRUISER

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service