PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

The PT Community has lost one of it greatest ambassadors today with the passing of Mike Peirano (PT Shark). I've known Mike for the past 6 or 7 years and we became very close friends. I will miss him dearly. He was the most humble person that I have ever known. Mike helped so many people and touched so many lives that his loss will leave a huge void. Rather than sadness or grief, I will cherish the memories (and stories) that Mike and I shared or took part in all these years. I do hope that his show at Young's Dairy can somehow go on as planned this year. That show was Mike's passion and he would want us all to be there. Typical of Mike though, not for him but for all of us. He will always be in my prayers.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had a PT for 9 years, and I can honestly say I never meant anybody that put more into the PT Community. Mike's efforts help keep the PT movement going. He will be sorely missed by all of his PT friends. On behalf of the Lone Wolf Outlaw Cruisers, our hearts and prayers go out to his family. We all know Mike is in a better place with a whole host of PT greats that have gone on before him and will greet him......................
1stState
I am SO sorry to read this Clint...I JUST got the email from him about the Foose pics! Hearts will be breaking up and down the Eastern coast and I really hope some group can have his show this year, like you guys said Mike put his everything into the events.
My deepest sympathy to his family and all of his friends. I never met him, but have conversed here and there over the years with him. Marie Tweety told me a few nice things about Mike....
With sincere sadness, Lanette Giese

All of your friends in the North Coast PT Cruisers will miss you Mike. This is my favorite photo:
Good gosh, so sorry to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences to his family.
Noel
This is terrible news for all of us. Mike will certainly be missed. He was always such an enthusiastic, warm, friendly person. May God bless him and his family and what must be hundreds of friends. Carol
I am almost speechless. I just received the email about the Foose pictures, too, and was smiling as I remembered him emailing me and talking about how exciting it was for him to meet Chip Foose. Never a day went by without something regarding PT's in my inbox. His incredible PT spirit will live on in all of us.

Anita Parks
NWA PT Cruisers
So sorry to hear of Mike's passing. He was a true gentleman and such a sweet guy. My deepest condolences to all his family and friends.
I am very sorry to hear this I have meet him many times and he asked us many times when we were going to come down to one of his meets...I am sorry that we did not make to any of them.. He was a very nice guy ..
This is terribly sad and shocking news! He will be so deeply missed. Our hearts go out to all of Mike's family and PT friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Trisha McFadden and Steve Cheeseman
I was so fortunate to meet Mike almost a year ago and chatted with him several times on here and on the phone. He definitely leaves some big shoes to fill. Mike and his family are in our prayers.
I FIRST MET MIKE 7YRS. AGO WHEN I GOT MY 1ST PT. MIKE WAS A VERY GENEROUS PERSON. WHEN SOMEONE WOULD BE SHORT ON FUNDS TO GO TO A EVENT , MIKE WOULD GIVE THEM A RIDE IN HIS PT TO THE EVENT. HIS EXPERTISE WITH THE PT CRUISER BUS NETWORK AND THE MANY LINKS TO ALL OF THE OTHER PT CLUBS KEPT THE PT FAMILY ALL CONNECTED. GODSPEED TO THE BIGGER CRUISE IN THE SKY !!!!! RON KING
NO! I can't believe this news! I just talked to him two weeks ago! He was such a good friend and always willing to be helpful. He gave me all sorts of advice on organizing events, which he was the master of. He will be deeply missed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service