PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

I have a new set of Chrome Spear Covers for sale.  I removed my spears some years ago.  I also have the spear that I took off in Stone White.  Let me know if you can use them.  I am asking $65 + shipping.  Thanks, Bob

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

25813. Danny Smith

25813 Danny Smith

Hi Bob, I was approved for membership so I wanted to inquire if you had sold the door spears yet? I have an 02 Limited and was looking for a set. Thanks for your reply when you get  time, Dewayne (Albany, Ga. 31707)

Thanks for the inquiry Dewayne.  I won the covers at the Beach in 2011.  I dont think they will fit a 2002 model.  I have been meaning to call Maggie and ask her about them.  They wont fit my 2001 at all.  Made kinda funny.  I'll try to do some research and let you know.  Bob

That sounds great, thanks for your quick reply and I will hope maybe the news will be good for me,by the way your car is beautiful. I really like the way you have it set up. 

Thanks again and I will hope to hear from you soon,

Best regards.

Dewayne(Silver Cross Cruiser) 

Thanks for the compliments.  I used to work on it alot, but havent had much interest this year.  I have drove it less than 500 miles all year long.  Really would like to sell it to someone who would finsh it out.  Wheels are going bad with discoloration.  everything else is great.  Mayb you will know someone wo wants to "Join the Club"

Bobster & Denice said:

Thanks for the compliments.  I used to work on it alot, but havent had much interest this year.  I have drove it less than 500 miles all year long.  Really would like to sell it to someone who would finsh it out.  Wheels are going bad with discoloration.  everything else is great.  Mayb you will know someone wo wants to "Join the Club"

I will certainly pass the word around my area, I wish I was on the look for one as I would certainly take you up on the deal. PS/ Let me know about the spears when you find out from Maggie.

Good luck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service