PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Registration is now openhttp://cruisetheglen.com

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ray we are going to try to make it this year we missed last year Just need to look for a room with out brecking the bank

I come pleatly understand, That's why we camp. $ 25.00 per night is not bad!

We need some information about Cruising to the Glen. First Is there a host hotel? if so what are the rates. Second where do we go when we get there.?We're going to be there from Thursday evening on. No Pets.

There is no host hotel. look on the website"CRUZTHEGLEN.COM" and view the lodging and things to see pages for motels and area things to do. Ray

Silver Eagle said:

We need some information about Cruising to the Glen. First Is there a host hotel? if so what are the rates. Second where do we go when we get there.?We're going to be there from Thursday evening on. No Pets.

Now that we have our rooms for the weekend. How do we find the park? We will be on Rt 14.   .None of the maps seem to list the park.I found the park  but not how to get to it.

Head for downtown Watkins Glen on Rt.14, and turn onto E 4th St. (Rt.414). The park is on the south end of the lake, across the street from the Lakeside Park shown on the map.

See you there!!

Silver Eagle said:

Now that we have our rooms for the weekend. How do we find the park? We will be on Rt 14.   .None of the maps seem to list the park.I found the park  but not how to get to it.

Thanks Jim, couldn't have said it better! See you all in a few days!

Jim Ward "midcoastme" said:

Head for downtown Watkins Glen on Rt.14, and turn onto E 4th St. (Rt.414). The park is on the south end of the lake, across the street from the Lakeside Park shown on the map.

See you there!!

Silver Eagle said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service