PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

My theme is Basset Hounds.  In memory of my late Flossie Belle, who passed away 3 yrs age from cancer.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kelly we had one Basset hound for 14 years I dont know how you do it one got into more trouble They make a fantasic pet we would love to get a nother one but to much time on the road Have a great weekend
It's not as hard as you might think. They all have their own personalities. I will say, It's never a dull moment around here.

Russell said:
Kelly we had one Basset hound for 14 years I dont know how you do it one got into more trouble They make a fantasic pet we would love to get a nother one but to much time on the road Have a great weekend
I realy can belive that one was a hand full What are there names
Elvis-11, Duke-10, Daisy Belle-3 & Rocky-1

Russell said:
I realy can belive that one was a hand full What are there names
Kelly...Meet Bullwinkle :) OOOOO WHAT A FACE!

He"s listed as a Bassett mix, He's still my BOIY!
To get this thread back on topic. My car's theme is Black Widow spider.
Gin's 2003 Patriot Blue Woody is named Woodra,she has a EEYORE decal with 100 Acre Woodie underneath.Miss CRN a 2001 Black Limited Edition's theme is 1940's Retrochrome with retrochrome front and rear wheelwells,front and back bumper,door spear ,pillar ,back hatch , interior dash,airbag cover,and door chrome treatments.The center and lower clusters are done in Carbon Fiber as well as the interior light,seat adjustment knob,and A/C knobs.My emergency brake has a brown leather skirt with chrome handle.Guess you can say Cruiser LOVES HIS CHROME LOL:)..God Bless.....Mike
Mine PT's theme is...
TAZ...
as in the Tasmanian Devil cartoon character.

My 2001 is The Blue Flame if you look at it you will know why! My 2006 Route 66 is PTWEETY; Tweety Birds ! and thats us. You ought to see my Alpso Lopsa drive my PT !!!
You need to post a shot of this Scott! I would love to see your Alpso Lopsa driving your PT!! :-D

Scott & Vickie Rigney said:
My 2001 is The Blue Flame if you look at it you will know why! My 2006 Route 66 is PTWEETY; Tweety Birds ! and thats us. You ought to see my Alpso Lopsa drive my PT !!!
I'd love to see your little dog drive your PT, too.

Scott & Vickie Rigney said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service