PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

I heard the Alabama Picnic was awesome and congratulations to Rhonda for such a wonderful event, and to Okie Cruiser for being the new Royal Hiney! I WISH I could have been there! I would have found some unique way to "honor" both of them! So glad everybody had a blast!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is new King and Queen of Grits for this year. Congrats it them both. Have fun with the honor.
I know we missed a good time, but at least it was a SAFE time without Retro. One didn,t have to be looking over your sholder all the time????

Duck
Now Duck, I always behave myself at these events! hehehehehe! 'Specially when Raglady is there too!
I'm so sorry I forgot, must be a age thing, but we still love you, just must wait to get even
Thanks, Retro! Okie and Patsy carried out their new honors well. We sat them at the head of the table...one at each end, like real royalty. If you haven't clicked on the Sabor Latino section of my pics, you must go there!

Your name was mentioned many times. We missed you!
HipCat said:
Thanks, Retro! Okie and Patsy carried out their new honors well. We sat them at the head of the table...one at each end, like real royalty. If you haven't clicked on the Sabor Latino section of my pics, you must go there!

Your name was mentioned many times. We missed you!

Oh, I missed all of you, too! So glad the event was fun and congrats Patsy and Okie! How do I see your pictures?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service