PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

I have an '04 Limited with 70,000 miles. After it warms up, while sitting at a light with the brakes applied, the engine stumbles and misses.If slipped into nuetral, it smooths out. When reved in nuetral, it stumbles after 3500RPM. During regular driving, there is no missing or hesitation. I am not mechanical at all  Opinions??

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you changed the plugs and wires? I use Champion Double Platinum set at .040". Have had a problem with the gap on the plugs being to wide.

Thanks Gordon. I have not but that was going to be my first move. I wanted to get opinions first. Thanks again!

Thanks for the advice Gordon. I installed new plugs and wires and solved the problem. Had one plug that was really burnt. Thanks again for the input!

Are you getting any codes....after the x3 key dance???

My 2005 with only 40K just had the crank sensor go intermittant.

Chugging at 2500+, and stalling at lights.

The low oil light comes on every now and then but a check of the level and it is fine. Check engine light also comes on intermittenly but does not stay on for long. Changing the plugs and wires helped ALOT. Thanks for the input!

fritz

gerry lopez said:

The low oil light comes on every now and then but a check of the level and it is fine. Check engine light also comes on intermittenly but does not stay on for long. Changing the plugs and wires helped ALOT. Thanks for the input!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service