PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Is the PT Cruiser BUS web site gone?
Anyone out in PT Cruiser Network land know if the web site www.ptcuriserbus.com has been taken down or moved?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The domain registration is good through August of this year, but the site is coming up like the name does not exist. It could be something messed up on the web. Hopefully, they'll have it back up soon.
I did a quick Google search for PTCruiserBus and used their "cached" page to see what was there the last time Google saw it. There was a note on the page in large font that read:

AS OF 3/28/2009
WEB SITE WILL NOT BE UPDATED UNTIL
THE BUS. CAN FIND AN ALT. MEANS TO PUBLISH TO WEB AND

UPDATE TO NEW SOFTWARE

ANY ?'S JUST USE E-MAIL LINKS
I received this e-mail from Marv Dicker who is trying to update the BUS mailing list: So if you need to get hold of someone at BUS perhaps this is a way:

Hello:

My name is Marv Dicker. Some of you may know me. I am the Events Coordinator of The North Coast PT Cruisers base in NE Ohio.

The death of PT Cruiser Bus Founder Mike Peirano has left the PT Cruiser community with a huge void. Mike was very active in promoting many activities in the Dayton-Springfield area via his club – PT Cruiser Bus.

The work that Mike started with the BUS will continue through the efforts of his many friends. Jennifer Utley is the new “BUS Driver”. She has asked me to help her compile an email and membership list for the BUS.

This note has been sent to you because you were on the BUS email list. It is not known if you are a MEMBER of the BUS or not. There are more than 500 email addresses on the list whereas the club member list as posted on the BUS website is around 150 members.

You can see a list of BUS members on the website:
Click on the link below to get to the BUS website,
http://www.ptcruiserbus.com
THEN….Click on the Member tab to see a member list or click on the link below
http://ptcruiserbus.com/member.htm

There is no correlation between the member list and the email list…………..so I need YOUR help in this.
If You Would Like To Have Your Email Address REMOVED
Reply to this message and change the Subject to: REMOVE
Send the message to: PTCruiserBus@aol.com
Your email address will then be REMOVED.

If You Are a BUS Club Member Or Would Like To Become One
Please respond to this note by sending the following information:

Name(s)

Street Address

City,State,Zip

Phone Number(s)

Send a note with this info to: PTCruiserBus@aol.com

This information will not be made public. It will be used for BUS information only.

Thank you for your cooperation
Tne monthly fee for thw PT Cruiser Bus website had not been paid due to Mike's death. I have been told that the payment is in the priocess of being paid and that the website will be operational soon. Watch for an announcemtn on this website when it becomes operational again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service