PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Can someone tell me how to keep interior lights from burning and running down battery when rear door is open for long periods of time?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure about an '08 but on my '01 the interior lights go out with the doors open at around 15 minutes.
Give it a try.
On mine there is a extra switch on the light switch you turn it all the way off by turning it counter clock way till it clicks. 2001 Linmited edition Also on the 2006 Route 66.
Yeah he is right... same on the 04... one early commute I was trying to signal and my finger slipped something on because after work I saw my dome on longer than usual... and my map lights... I pushed them for like five mins and was like why won't my lights go off?!?! Then I saw that something was turned on from the mishap with the turn signal earlier. Haha. Odds are you had your accessory light display to that little circle that is full, you either want it off or slightly above that. It also controls the dash display lighting when dark and the radio... and the temperature gauge if your PT is anything close to mine.

Scott & Vickie Rigney said:
On mine there is a extra switch on the light switch you turn it all the way off by turning it counter clock way till it clicks. 2001 Linmited edition Also on the 2006 Route 66.
I agree, I have a 09' base model & my lights go out automatically after a while if i leave my doors open, but you can turn your dimmer switch down all the way clockwise(towards you) & it clicks to shut the dome & interior lights off.

ptgeebee - Gordon said:
Not sure about an '08 but on my '01 the interior lights go out with the doors open at around 15 minutes.
Give it a try.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service