PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Trying to find these headlights for my pt anyone ever seen them before Anywhere

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow they look great Brian I have not seen them in Canada or the USA but I like them myshelf good luck
Perplhze used to have these type of headlights. He got them from a company in the UK at a cost of around $800. Walter has since passed away. I believe Tom Weir also has the same headlights. Email me and I'll forward you his address.

Chet Stedman
cstedman@comcast.net
Morrette PT Cruiser Headlights you can contact the manufacturer directly http://www.morette.com/products/HEADLIGHTS/CHRYSLER/hl_cy_ptcruiser...
They also have matching tail lights...
Awesome thanks, I love those things. I dont know if i love them 800 dollars but we will see lol, I wouldnt be suprised if i caved in and bought em
I would ask our UK and Australian friends as the cars I have seen them from are from the UK PT Cruiser Clubs.I would first ask if they are legal in the US because the taillights are illegal for everyday street use.....Mike
Probably be illegal over here sine there is no side markers/reflectors. I guess you could add some sort of side light/reflector yourself. Maybe to the fender or something like the Euro cars
I just bought those headlights, they went to the paint shop today had to try new.Iwill post some pics soon.
Where did you purchase them and what were the damages?

robert besase said:
I just bought those headlights, they went to the paint shop today had to try new.Iwill post some pics soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service