PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

What wax have you found to give  the best best results?

Easy application...

Best shine...

Long lasting...

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI !...Danny I use Ice premium care spray wax by Turtle wax. Can be use'd on paint, glass, plastic, rubber trim & wheels. Hides minor scratches & swirl marks. I love it.

Thanks for the info Ward! I researched the ICE product and was very impressed with the reviews so I ordered the kit which included the applicator and polishing cloth. Price online (Ebay) was better than the Auto stores and I got free shipping. It will prob. be Spring, or if we have a nice warm day in the 70's before I try it, but I am looking forward to seeing the results.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas

Danny

ward f. wright said:

HI !...Danny I use Ice premium care spray wax by Turtle wax. Can be use'd on paint, glass, plastic, rubber trim & wheels. Hides minor scratches & swirl marks. I love it.

I have always used Meguiar's on my cars.  My favorite is the Meguiar's "NXT" Generation Tech Wax 2.0.  Just a small amount can do your whole car.  If you forget to wipe some off, even the next day it comes off easily.  You also don't get all that dust residue.  I use it twice a year on my PT and have never had to clay bar the car. 

i use Zaino's wax it'll last at least 4 to 5 months when the summer rolls around i use Meguiars NXT .there is a new wax i just heard about 3 weeks ago and i am trying to find out more on it its called simonize glass,it is supposed to last on the car for an unheard of amount of time but i cant find any comments from anyone .6oz of this stuff goes for $40-$60.00 on ebay 

I use Meguiars NXT on my Motorcycle and it works great. I have ordered some of the Turtle wax ICE to give it a try. It got great reviews on line. I'll let you know how it works. Thanks for the reply.

Danny

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service