PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Been in WI since June of 2009 - found one person that uses their PT for other than daily driver!!!  We have quite a group of people on here - thanks for responding!

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am from the Sunshine State "Florida" but we are very cold today....
Well to throw you all OFF balance..........LOL I'm from the state of New South Wales in Australia where at the moment it is VERY hot, 42 deg C and would love to have a bit of cooler weather at the moment.
Well, come to Vermont! We are at -10 degrees F tonight! You cool down quick here!

Robin

Graham said:
Well to throw you all OFF balance..........LOL I'm from the state of New South Wales in Australia where at the moment it is VERY hot, 42 deg C and would love to have a bit of cooler weather at the moment.
Dayton, TX- A lonnnnnnng ways away from Wisconsin. Nice to meet you just the same...
Noel
Mike is a NewYauker born and breed Ginny says she is living in New York but will always be from Vermont
I am in the Williamsport, Almost the nations capitol! There was a contest and the District of Columbia lost.
Maryland, also known as 'The free state' and 'The old line state' I am about 16 miles from the Antietam Battlefield, site of the Civil war's single day bloodiest battle. Today, the site is a very quiet, peaceful place to go.
Richardson, Texas
Durham County, North Carolina
I live in Bristol, VT right now - and I don't want to move to Wisconsin! I can see why Ginny says she will always be from Vermont! I think I can use that one too. I know I am moving back after hubby retires!

Cruiser RN said:
Mike is a NewYauker born and breed Ginny says she is living in New York but will always be from Vermont
I have been living in
virginia all my life. I am in Amelia Courthouse Va now,
from the state Virginia were some of the best car shows are
Chester,VA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service