PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S Atalante found in garage in England

From article on MSN:

Only 17 were ever made, and when it's cleaned up and auctioned in Paris next month, experts believe it will fetch at least 3 million pounds ($4.3 million) and possibly much more.

Bugatti once represented the height of motoring achievement. The supercar was so ahead of its time it could go up to 130 mph when most other cars topped out about 50 mph.

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28472113#28472113[/url]

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone wanting to add to their garage? Barrett Jackson Auction is on now for 6 days in Scottsdale, AZ. I will just have to watch the Speed Channel and hope to will the lottery. Mickey

We have our ATV complete with plow on front. Last year we kept the 1986 Chrysler woody lebaron in the garage. It was my father's car and the inspiration for the woody theme on my PT.
I wish I could put Wolfie in the garage, but Ken has a 66 Chevelle that has the honor of the garage. The garage is a 2 car one, but????? He does not let it even rain on that car. Both PT's are in the driveway. If we ever hit the lottery, I am having the garage enlarged to hold all the cars.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service