PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

General (400)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a new sport?

Anyone interested in joining this club can call 1-800-RU-NUTS. http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&sho

Started by Chet Stedman

4 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by ptgeebee - Gordon

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone and welcome all new members. I hope that you all have a great Christmas. Did anyone buy their PT a present? Larry got a new pla…

Started by Mickey

11 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Robert Preisinger

Who are we?

I thought a good place to start is saying a little bit about ourselves. I spent the first 40 years of my life in New Orleans, Louisiana. It…

Started by Terry

11 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Ky_Cruizer

Question about loging in

My wife registered her PT ,now if I want to say something it comes in under her name .How do I get the log in under my name ?

Started by Donna Lowell (CruisersPT)

3 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Donna Lowell (CruisersPT)

Aussie Newsletters

Ok, just to let some of you know what we get up to down yonder here I will put up a link so you can spend some time reading our monyhly new…

Started by Graham

0 Dec 29, 2008

Come Join Us Nightly Chat Room Group to Meet 9 pm Eastern Standard Time

When starting something new the beginning is always the hard part.Now that the sight is up with membership growing we are trying to enhance…

Started by Cruiser RN

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Cruiser RN

We have a chat room why don't we use it??????

We have a chat room here yet it is always empty.I think it is time we start a scheduled time to get together and get this thimg up and runn…

Started by Cruiser RN

5 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Terry

PTC Friends- Where are you?

Hi, I have invited many friends, yet no one writes. I invited RN Cruiser today and if anyone can help get this going, Mike will- well I hop…

Started by Mickey

5 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by lanette giese

Turbo air filter

Oil accumulates in the bottom of air filter chamber,but not on the K&N filter I installed. The dealer said it had too much oil in the c…

Started by J.D.Davis

5 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by J.D.Davis

What do you think?

Hi, I decided to make a new thread after reading Noel's comment this morning. What are your feeling about the way the PTCC closed so abrupt…

Started by Mickey

6 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Terry

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service