PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

The PT Community has lost one of it greatest ambassadors today with the passing of Mike Peirano (PT Shark). I've known Mike for the past 6 or 7 years and we became very close friends. I will miss him dearly. He was the most humble person that I have ever known. Mike helped so many people and touched so many lives that his loss will leave a huge void. Rather than sadness or grief, I will cherish the memories (and stories) that Mike and I shared or took part in all these years. I do hope that his show at Young's Dairy can somehow go on as planned this year. That show was Mike's passion and he would want us all to be there. Typical of Mike though, not for him but for all of us. He will always be in my prayers.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry to hear this. I loved to get Mike's newsy emails. I never got to meet him but we chatted on the phone a few times. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

~~Fab
It is heartwarming to see the emotional outpouring of sympathy and stories about Mike here and elsewhere on this site... and other sites as well. I never met Mike, but we did communicate on this website and he seemed like one of the biggest PT fans I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. My thoughts and prayers are with Mike's family and all his friends at this sad time. Cruise on Mike... may you rest in peace, though it seeems many feel you are already planning a PT show up there. May God Bless Us All... with wide open roads, good friends, good times and fond memories.
TAZ
I have only known Mike for about 3 years now, but he put his full self into the PT community. He always had something going, he will be missed. God bless you Mike, you are one of the good guys. His passing will leave a very large void in the PT community, and I'm not sure it can be filled by just one person.
We had the pleasure of meeting Mike a couple of years ago at the Young's Dairy show when three of us drove up from Dallas. We know how much of a driving factor he was in the show preparations and his passion for the PT Cruiser. He will be missed.

Big D Cruisers offers its deepest sympathies to his family and we will keep them in our prayers.

Howard Van Roy
Chairman of The Board
Big D Cruisers
Dallas, TX

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service