PT Cruiser Network

PT Cruiser Network

Hi, I'm helping a good friend out, she has a '04 w/ wood decals on the sides and back.  They are in great need to be replaced.  Does anyone know of how to get another set and a vendor to install them anywhere here in southern CA ?

thank you for any suggestions, help or advice

Marc

mloopesko@roadrunner.com

Views: 3076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is what the woody panels look like on this 2004 PT Cruiser.  Does anyone have an idea of how to rejeuvinate the woody panels?  Or where any replacement panels might be available?  This is the factory woody kit, not an aftermarket kit.  THANKS for any input!   TAZ

Gary 'TAZ' McCullough said:

This is what the woody panels look like on this 2004 PT Cruiser.  Does anyone have an idea of how to rejeuvinate the woody panels?  Or where any replacement panels might be available?  This is the factory woody kit, not an aftermarket kit.  THANKS for any input!   TAZ

This is what the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Woodie looks like now, after a nice re-paint job and all new vinyl wood grain panels.  Looks pretty sharp now!  Another PT rescued by a loving PT Enthusiast.  Wishing them many safe miles and happy smiles, as you create new adventures with your beautiful woodie.

Does anyone have an update on this?  My wife just got an '04 and wants new "wood".  I've searched around online but it seems like most of the pages I find with a google search are no longer functional.

so, what my friend did is he went to a local shop that does VINYL WRAPS on the cars.  He had the wood panels done in vinyl wrap that are perfect wood looking replicas along with the longer pieces and the rear tailgate section.  Along with a paint job on the rest of the car, it now looks brand new!  Search out for local vinyl wrap business, have him recreate the wood and off you go !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Terry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service